A price list refers to a list of all items maintained by an organization along with their price details.
A price list is generally used by organization, which deal in multiple products.
Price list are maintain in various structures for different types of customer.
Since the price list is structure based on the classification of customer. It is referred to at the time of marketing sales. Whenever price change, the changes, the changes will reflect in the price list also. In the case of bulk, sales discount can also be given to customers.
1. Gateway of Tally->Press F11->Inventory->Enable multiple price level as Yes
1. Gateway of Tally->Master->Create->Price Level
1. Enter the Company Price Levels Names
2. Press Enter
1. Gateway of Tally->Master->Create->Price List(Stock Group)
1. Select the Stock Group Name from the list
2. Select the Price Level
3. Press Enter
1. Select the Item From the list
2. Enter the Quantity for price level From and Less than to be Create a Quantity
3. Enter the Rate
4. Enter the Discount
5. Press Enter
1.Gateway of Tally -> Press F11 -> Inventory -> Use Discount column in invoices as Yes
1. Gateway of Tally->Transaction->Voucher->Sales(F8)
2. Select the Party A/c name
3. Select the Price Level from list
4. Enter the Sales ledger
5. Select the Name of Item
6. Enter the Quantity
7. Enter the Name of Item Discount
8. Press Enter
|Chudithar||Rs||Discount (%)||Rs||Discount (%)||Rs|