1.Masters > create > stock items.
2. Enter the Stock Name .
3. Select foods items as the group name in the field Under .
1. Go to Gateway of Tally prime > Masters > create > Voucher Type > Create .
2. The Voucher Type screen appears as shown below:
3. Name as POS Billing.
4. Set the Type of Voucher as Sales .
5. Set the Method of Voucher Numbering as Automatic (Manual Override) .
6. Set prevent duplicates to Yes.
7. Enter Print Message 1 and Print Message 2 , as required. You can enter any custom messages (such as "Thank You" or "Visit Again"), which will be printed at the bottom of the Billing .
8. Enter the Default Print Title , as required.
9. Enable Set/alter declaration, if required.
10. press Enter to save.
1. Select Change mode >Item Invoice > Enter.
2. Enter the Party Name as Name.
3. Select sundry debtors as the group name in the field Under .
4. The Ledger Creation screen appears as shown below:
5. Select Set/alter GST details Enter YES.
1.Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > F8: Sales > POS Billing.
2. Select the Party's A/c Name , as required.
3. Select the Sales Ledger , as required.
4. Select the Name of Item or create a new stock item.
5. Set the Rate of the item , as required.
6.Enable Gift Vouchers , Credit/Debit Card Payment , Cheque/DD , Cash as required and select the corresponding ledgers.
7.Press Enter to save.